If you would like to enjoy more than ever the open waters and you would like to discover the most spectacular places at the Cap de Creus and the Costa Brava, then have a look at this. Neda el Món is preparing a three days’ holiday with open water swimming at the most beautiful places of the Catalan coast: Port de la Selva, Cap de Creus, Cap Norfeu, the Fluvià Mouth, the Empúries ruins….Your stay at the hotel and meals are included, and at the crossings you will have, as always, Neda el Món‘s safety measures.
Discover Catalonia, discover the Costa Brava and discover Cap de Creus with Neda el Món!
11/07 - Cap Norfeu 5,8km
12/07 - Port Selva - Cala Tavallera 5,2km
12/07 - Cala Prona - Cap de Creus 4,8km
13/07 - Fluvià - Runes Empúries 7,3km
The SwimHolidays Costa Brava pack costs 575€ per person, for swimmers as well as for their friends or relatives, and it consists of two nights’ accommodation and all the meals during three days.
- Accommodation. You will stay two nights at St. Pere Pescador where the last crossing will finish. You will have double rooms, NO single rooms.
- Meals. The pack includes breakfast, lunch and dinner during the three days.
- Crossings. There will be four crossings: the first one on Friday afternoon, the second and third on Saturday morning, and the last one on Sunday morning. Motorboats and kayaks will assist the swimmers.
- Medical service. The motorboats will be equipped with the medical service in case a swimmer might need it.
- Insurance. All swimmers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
- Present. All swimmers will get a commemorative present plus a swimming cap.