Information & the Entry Forms are posted here:
Event Director: Randy Nutt firstname.lastname@example.org
10K, 7.25K, 4K, 2K, 0.8K
Since inception the Round the Sound Swim has raised over $300,000 for local Bermuda charities, as well as provided a great reason to swim in Bermuda . Come for the swim – and enjoy all Bermuda has to offer:
- horseback riding on the beaches
- diving the shipwrecks for treasure
- snorkeling/swimming over beautiful reefs
- golf overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- you can wear Bermuda shorts and fit in
- enjoy a Rum Swizzle at the Swizzle Inn
- world class shopping & restaurants
- cross the world's smallest drawbridge (a foot long!)
- the post race karaoke and social
- swim inside a cave/grotto at The Grotto Bay Beach Resort
- enjoy another Rum Swizzle
Bermuda Round the Sound FAQ’s:
Q: Do I need a support boat?
A: No. safety craft are monitoring the course.
Q: Are there water stops along the swim course?
A: Yes, there are several water stops along the course.
Q: How will I navigate during the swim?
A: The course will be marked. In addition you will receive information on the course during the pre-race meeting. Weather permitting we will offer the swimmers a boat tour of the race course at this meeting.
Q: Are wetsuits allowed?
A: No. The water temperature has averaged 78 degrees the past several years in Bermuda in October.
Q Do I need to rent a car while in Bermuda ?
A: Cars are not available to rent in Bermuda . The two best options for travel while on island are by bus or taxi. The bus system is wonderful, clean, and on time! You can purchase transportation passes for the days in your stay directly from your hotel. Another option is moped/scooter rental. Transportation is provided the participants from the Grotto Bay Beach Resort to the group swims Friday and Saturday morning, the pre race meeting, and to the event on Sunday.
Q: Are there socials planned?
A: This is an Aqua Moon Adventures event which means while on island it is one big social. Sunday evening after the event we will socialize at the Swizzle Inn which is next door to the headquarters hotel: The Grotto Bay Beach Resort.