This page provides an ongoing list of all upcoming open water swimming events in the database in chronological order. To search events by category, click on the other links in the menu (e.g., Charity Swims, Eco Swims, Relay Swims, etc.)
If you would like to enjoy more than ever the open waters and you would like to discover the most spectacular places at the Cap de Creus and the Costa Brava, then have a look at this. Neda el Món is preparing a three days’ holiday with open water swimming at the most beautiful places of the Catalan coast: Port de la Selva, Cap de Creus, Cap Norfeu, the Fluvià Mouth, the Empúries ruins….Your stay at the hotel and meals are included, and at the crossings you will have, as always, Neda el Món‘s safety measures.
Discover Catalonia, discover the Costa Brava and discover Cap de Creus with Neda el Món!
11/07 - Cap Norfeu 5,8km
12/07 - Port Selva - Cala Tavallera 5,2km
12/07 - Cala Prona - Cap de Creus 4,8km
13/07 - Fluvià - Runes Empúries 7,3km
The SwimHolidays Costa Brava pack costs 575€ per person, for swimmers as well as for their friends or relatives, and it consists of two nights’ accommodation and all the meals during three days.
- Accommodation. You will stay two nights at St. Pere Pescador where the last crossing will finish. You will have double rooms, NO single rooms.
- Meals. The pack includes breakfast, lunch and dinner during the three days.
- Crossings. There will be four crossings: the first one on Friday afternoon, the second and third on Saturday morning, and the last one on Sunday morning. Motorboats and kayaks will assist the swimmers.
- Medical service. The motorboats will be equipped with the medical service in case a swimmer might need it.
- Insurance. All swimmers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
- Present. All swimmers will get a commemorative present plus a swimming cap.
1 km - £10
2 km - £15
5 km - £20
10 km - £20
4 x 500 metres relay - £30
Open to all nationalities
The CROATIA OPEN WATER is an OPEN Water Event in Split, Croatia-17.08.2013. officailly supported by the Croatian Open Water Swimming Federation. Croatia OpenWater is festival of Open water swimming in crystal clear Adriatic Sea in the heart of the Mediterranean and Europe.Sea water temperature is about 26C (79F) and offers swimmers from all over the world perfect conditions for swimming in a perfectly clean conditions. COW is organized so that all fans of swimming in Open water feature race in which to perform and show their love for swimming. Race PRO X swim the main race on the length of 10.000m- five 2km laps. All swimmers in this race will start together. It will be shoulder to shoulder across the swimming legend, World and European champions with recreational swimming enthusiasts. This is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of true swimming event in which all the winners. We have four races
1. KIDS Race 500m
2. CHALLENGE Race 2.000m
3. Open Croatian Paralympic Championship 2.000m
4. PRO-X swim race 10.000m START LIST waited for your name appears on it.
Full event information can be found online at www.eventslogicuk.com
The swim will take place in the fresh water private lake set in the Cotswolds. You will start between the marked buoys, and swim around the set course. The courses will vary depending on the distance. Each lap will be timed through the mat on the boat platform. This will also act as the finish line. Once you have finished, please move to the side to keep this clear.